Friday, August 12, 2011

Holy Crap - I'm Full!

Today I experienced something that I have never experienced before... let me explain.

I started by breaking my fast with with a peach from the local farmer market. It tasted like the best peach I have ever had in my life - 19 hours of fasting makes the first few bites taste amazing. After that I started cooking the ingredients for stuffed baked potatoes: hamburger, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.


When I finally dug into my large (over)stuffed potato, it was great. About half way through, the next few bites were good, and I started getting full. I forced a few more bites into my maw, and then I looked down at the remaining food - there was no way I could take another bite. The thought of eating another bite made me sick to my stomach.

I have never felt like this before! I usually just stuffed my face with the rest of the food on my plate and went on my merry way. This diet must have somehow reset my stomach to actually stop me from eating as much as I like.

It will be interesting to see if this is the new normal! If so, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment