Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Five: Still Losing Weight

Current Weight: 290.5 pounds
Weight Lost: 3.5 pounds

While I started the Fast-5 Diet on the weekend, I definitely see the benefits of the diet during the work week:
  • I no longer have to buy food for lunch
  • No packing for lunch in the morning
  • I do not get hungry before lunch anymore
  • It is much easier to resist workplace donuts and snacks
  • I can work right through lunch
  • Higher energy level after lunch, no food hibernation needed
The weekends are a little more difficult simply because I have to find other things to occupy my time rather than eating. I guess I never realized how many times I would eat during the weekend simply because I was bored... now I find distractions (weeding the garden, playing ball with Bentley, etc).

On Saturday, after one week of being on the Fast-5 Diet, I will start reporting my weekly status rather than daily status.

No comments:

Post a Comment