Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day Two: Lost Weight!

Current Weight: 293 pounds
Weight Lost: 1 pound

After my huge steak dinner last night, I am still down 1 pound! Now I know you are not supposed to weigh yourself every day due to normal fluctuations, but hey, if it the scale says I am down, I'll take it.

As a side note, I was able to find a free PDF version of the Fast-5 Diet book - download it now!


9:51am

Just took Bentley, our black and white springer spaniel, outside and threw his ball for a bit with the Chuck-It. Keeps the dog slobber off my hands, and gets Bentley running farther each throw. Still full from the steak dinner last night - which is good because my eating window does not start for another seven hours.


1:34pm

Ok, now I am hungry! I walked Bentley up to the general store and grabbed a cup of coffee, and I think the caffeine in the coffee stimulated my appetite. Whoops. Luckily there is only 3.5 hours left until my eating window... this bottle of water will have to suffice until then!

5:45pm

Dinner time! Today it was grilled chicken breast (marinated in Italian dressing) with pasta: tri-color rotini, real mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes/basil fresh from our garden. Freakin' sweet! Gonna split a little ice cream with my Boo later, and call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment